The fleet tracking system comprises of a tracking gadget fitted inside a vehicle alongside a software and central server that lets the client track the vehicle from their office or home. The data is handed-off utilizing geostationary situating satellites that provide the vehicle direction, position and speed of travel. The gadget inside the car transmits its location on consistent interims to give the real time data.
1. Vehicle tacking solutions can help to diminish running expenses by focusing on the individuals who speed leading to fuel wastage. By keeping an eye on the drivers it is conceivable to lessen maintenance and fuel bills as well as decreasing the insurance premium.
2. By utilizing the mileage update in this tracking system it’s conceivable to lessen time wasted through vehicle maintenance. It also guarantees that your vehicles are serviced regularly which guarantees that the resale value of the vehicle will be higher. At the same time it can help to evade penalties for tax and bald tyres.
3. Some insurance companies will give around 30 percent rebate to organisations that use a GPS vehicle tracking device. This is because it supports more secure driving as well as assisting recovery if the vehicle is stolen.
4. The productivity of employees could be expanded by having the knowledge about their lunch hours, unapproved stops and breaks and to assess the overtime of employees. Having definite data on the location of vehicles at all times makes it much easier to keep an eye on employee activities.
5. These GPS trackers help organisations give better customer service. For example a taxi firm that is utilizing a fleet tracking device can tell a client precisely where the closest taxi is and give a reasonable time limit when it will reach them.
6. Entrepreneurs can find out their productive employees and utilize this data to execute further training or give them bonuses to enhance their working attitude.
7. The Vehicle tracking system will lessen your phone bills as it no longer will be a need to continually call employees to find out their exact location.
8. You will have all the significant data on one screen and you will have easy access to your enquiries quickly and faultlessly. Having a Fleet tracking system is highly necessary for each and every company that have large numbers of vehicles.